Thread: Passport BMW
View Single Post
      12-21-2011, 04:37 PM   #24
nawtyxes
First Lieutenant

Drives: Black Sapphire E90

latest email to dealership
SUBJECT-VEHICLE STATUS AFTER 20+ DAYS

Can someone at Passport please let me know what is going with my vehicle?

I'm quite anxious as I am accruing absorbent car rental fees from Passport. I have already expressed my issue with this previously but am not getting any responses. I need to make alternate arrangements for transportation as $700.00+ in fees is wreaking havoc on my budget especially when I'm told one thing one day and something else several days later or nothing at all.

One question posed is did the CAS Unit replacement resolve any of the issues after the starter was replaced and if so to what degree? At this point do I need to just cut my loses? Was the CAS Unit replacement truly necessary since the issue continues to remain; please have this repair substantiated.

It was mentioned earlier that an electrical harness would need to be looked into; is this part of the CAS or part of wiring that would be affected by the battery issue when the car was repaired in April? I would appreciate it greatly if an update on progress and Passport's planned course of action so that I can make informed decisions on what to do next.

Thanks

RESPONSE FROM DEALERSHIP

Have shop foreman checking your vehicle he has not given me answers as of yet but will let you know as soon as I hear