Drives: 2013 e92 M3

Garage List
2013 WRX STi  [4.00]
2011 997.2 Turbo S  [4.71]
2013 e92 M3  [4.55]
2013 BMW X5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TotalPower View Post
I've been following this thread since day 1. I'm happy to not have to deal with a group like that. People buy these cars since they are a joy to own...having to put up with mismanagement, fraud, and threats are HUGE reasons to say fuck it and buy from a reputable group or brand even. My dealership was bought out by autonation (i believe) and although some of their mechanics changed( my friends dad lost his job) the quality of service did not change what so ever. My mother is looking into a couple cars and I recommended she go to the same sales guy I went to. I had a good experience and IMO nothing will lead another person to buy a car more than word of mouth.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and good luck.
There are many of us periodically checking up with this thread. If the OP is posting all the facts and has not left out any material information, then there will be some of us, even those of us loyal to BMW, who may now consider a different brand, regardless of the outcome. The fact that it has taken this long to get where it is (particularly without resolution) is enough to be absolutely inexcusable.

I see that BMW NA is a registered member here and has already posted. It would be a good idea for them to do the right thing and then apologize in this thread.
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT1...eoFBszPIK0gf9w