View Single Post
      12-28-2011, 09:10 PM   #1
New Member

Drives: 2007 328xi
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Can't be determined.

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 BMW 328xi  [0.00]
Oops I typed on from the app an it deleted most of my original text. Anyway, I dropped the little rubber piece that attaches to the bracket that holds the airbox in place (the part where the 10mm bolts screw into) into the engine compartment. I tried to find the part number using tischer and realoem but I didn't know what it would be under. Does anyone happen to know what that thing is called? Also, should I try to get it out, or will it be ok?