01-08-2012, 07:56 PM   #331
cruvon
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBC View Post
Looks fake..

Although after you got your sub I found myself wandering in to the Rolex store while o/seas. Price not as good as yours and only offering 5% off and can't claim anything on tax.

I showed them (converted) your price and the woman was like "o.O Oh yes good price"

me - "DUH Y U NO MATCH (at least)"

But yeh, I'm still not totally convinced on a sub anyway, the black/gold didn't really suit and you have blue/gold so I can't go that. Green would look 'interesting' to say the least. (And allen you know I'm not a fan of gold anyway and I'd rather be shot than wear diamonds on my watch). Guess I just have to go for another Gshock.

ps - I saw a couple of watches here called "Relax" had a nice looking crown as logo too. Almost bought you one.
get it over and done with Suj, if green is your thing get yourself the green Lunette Verde (LV) Sub (ref no.116610LV). Alternatively you could get yourself a black dialled/black bezel insert sub and buy a spare green bezel insert so you could switch between black and green though a full green one in pic has the dial green too, hence called the HULK.

EDIT: You can also manage to get the previous version of the LV (16610LV) new in box that came with a black dial and green insert. You can then buy yourself a black insert so you have two watches in one.
Attached Images

Tiag E90 | JBSPEED Spli t t ers | JBSPEED ACS style Roof Spoiler | JBSPEED M3 style Trunk spoiler | Euro plates | K&N Intake | BMW OEM Performance Exhaust | Debadged | OEM Chromeline trim |230 OEM rims | 19" Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 Non runflats | OEM Burr Walnut Gear knob | OEM Blacklines | OEM Spacesaver |

Last edited by cruvon; 01-08-2012 at 08:20 PM..
Appreciate 0