View Single Post
      01-12-2012, 06:35 PM   #14
e90pilot
Freight Dawg
United_States

Drives: E90 325i

I'm totally in if you guys do some work on the 325 w/ 3-stage manifold conversion. Also if you guys could get the throttle to behave like a cable throttle that'd be awesome. I used the BT tool to sample data from ecu. I compared throttle blade position with pedal position and there the throttle blade movements are heavily dampened.

Just for everyones information, I looked at the data while someone drove the car and valvetronic doesn't behave like everyone thinks it does. The only time the throttle is wide open is when the throttle pedal is to the floor. At least that's what I observed. I also looked at the eccentric shaft position and it also moved up and down with the throttle pedal. I'm not sure how it all ties in exactly but it'd be really cool to see what AA has in store.
'06 Arctic Metallic 325i | Sport Package | 6MT | Dinan Stage III suspension | Dinan exhaust | 330i manifold swap! Click here! | Active Autowerke tune | 135i Brake Calipers | Deiselboost caliper brackets | E46 M3 front rotors