View Single Post
      01-14-2012, 03:11 PM   #11
Turbo>NA
xbox gamertag: HuGeBluEmOnKeY

Drives: M-Sport LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluidkaos View Post
Where were you before you were born?
I did not exist for the billions of years before my birth. I will not exist for the billions of years after my death.

How would you know, some aay when you die, the bight light you see at the end Is the hole of a vagina you come out of. Over and over..

Quote:
Originally Posted by carogers86 View Post
This is an interesting question. I don't think there is a "better place." I think we skip the "Heaven/Hell" part and reincarnate into another form. That form or being could be anything living e.g. a tree, a ladybug, a human, a spider, etc. When you die, you lose your consciousness/thinking; absolutely. The loss of consciousness brings a loss of a sense for time. Once dead, one becomes awakened "instantly" in another form. That being will have no memory of past life nor will they "feel" the thousands to millions of years they were dead; it will seem instant.

It takes energy to create and run our humans bodies. In science I learned that energy is neither created nor destroyed, it just changes form. That stuck with me and I think that our energy is transferred to another form. I have a theory, I want my ashes to be sprinkled in a corn field. My theory is that the corn plants will absorb my "energy" and use it to make corn. This corn will be consumed by people and will give me a higher chance of reincarnating as a human baby, or at least shorten the time it takes for me to be reincarnated.

If I am stuck in a coffin, my "being" is just stuck there as potential energy, further delaying my reincarnation. If I reincarnate as a bug, then hopefully I die and roll the reincarnation dice. Though, if I am a bug, I won't know the difference.
Be careful what you say. You said we take form of anything. Why would it matter to be sprinkled over a field when you won't have any past memory. It happens instantly. So it really doesn't matter where you are.

I had a wild vision of having my body in a coffin launched to space, and suddenly subconsciously waking up. Alone. In space...

E92 335i alpine white | black dokota | auto | zpp | zsp | heated | iPod
- ltbmw : vorsteiner : linea corsa : h&r : k&n : e92-lighting : expectalot-vinyl -
--GONE--
Turbo>NA is offline   Armenia