Thinking about time for a car change and looking to see if there is any interest before I consider trade options. Thinking around $59k (revised to $55k)
at this point, although open to offers for a quick sale.
An overview of the car:
- E92 BMW 335i
- 2007 build and compliance
- all black – Sapphire black exterior, black interior with black piano trim
- Steptronic transmission
- fully stamped books since new
- BMW Premium Selection warranty until November 2012
- BMW roadside cover to November 2012
The car is mechanically stock, although has a few minor enhancements:
- 19” GT-CX alloys 8.5/9.5 (from Euro-Division) with Yokohama Advan Sport 235/35 and 255/30 (about 50% tread)
- OEM M3 steering wheel with M3 paddles fitted
- OEM LCI LED tail light conversion
- OEM iPod kit fitted (factory CD stacker still in the boot)
- OEM iPhone 4/4S cradle
- LUX H8 V3 angel eyes
- M3 rear lip spoiler fitted
- tinted windows
- note - OEM 230 style 19” rims with Pirelli P-Zero runflats also included (80% tread) along with original steering wheel and original tail lights
The car is in pretty good condition for its age – no accident history and only small marks including some minor curb rash on the wheels. Mechanically it is in great condition, plus the BMW warranty means it’s covered for another ten months. I am the second owner having owned it since November 2009.
It’s got all the usual 335i fruit including navigation, TV, sunroof, power everything etc. Also includes BMW floormats, BMW jack kit, BMW cargo net, first aid kit, recent navigation DVD etc. I did buy a set of H&R sport springs but never fitted them, still in the original box (sale pending)
. Same goes for a set of BMW Performance black grilles (sold)
. Happy to throw both of these in as well.
A few pictures below from previous posts, photo shoots and the like. PM me if you’re interested in knowing more. Car is located in Canberra.
M3 wheels and paddles:
LUX angel eyes:
H&R springs that were never fitted:
Car with original OEM 230 rims (included), photo taken not long after purchase: