View Single Post
      01-29-2012, 11:07 AM   #25
NYCGP
WTF are you looking at?
Rep

Drives: Bandwagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgraves View Post
Why so serious? Man, grow the fuck up!!! It's football and you're not out there playing making millions of dollars. It is nothing more than entertainment for whimps like you that take all that crap so serious and bet their life savings on a stupid team. I bet you believe in the WWE and Santa Claus too.
Sports talk isn't for you... You should probably find something else to talk about... There is a section for photography a few sections down. Maybe car talk is more your speed. Sports... Not your thing.

You sound like a meat head. The only people that use the word "whimp" are meat heads that value physical strength over all other things. I bet on football to make it that much more enjoyable. I can afford to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgraves View Post
I bet you believe in the WWE and Santa Claus too.
You're definitely a meat head. This makes no sense what-so-ever. What does the WWE and Santa Claus have to do with the NFL? Are you insinuating that professional sports are fake? Or are you comparing my fanaticism for the Giants to that of someone who is a fan of WWE or believes in Santa?

You've admitted you're an Eagles fan that supports the Giants. The Eagles fans don't support you. The Giants fans don't support you. You're officially the red headed step child of this thread. Enjoy the game.