01-29-2012, 03:03 PM   #28
The Ghost of Tom Joad
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Drives: B744

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgraves View Post
Yeah I'm an Eagles fan and whether the Giants win or lose the Super Bowl, Michael Vick and Desean Jackson are still gonna kick your asses again next year. This is why you hate the Eagles and you're still going to therapy for this ass kicking.
what the fuck are you talking about? do you even know what the fuck you're talking about? how are they in therapy for that loss? pretty sure that loss doesn't mean a god damn thing now, as they're playing for their second title in 4 years. your little team of thugs will be back next year, but i have a sneaking suspicion the outcome will be the same. i can only imagine how bad that team will blow up if they're given the opportunity to build some ego, unlike this year. so talk all the shit you want, but reality is eagles have zero superbowl wins. fewest in the NFC east, by many. hell, even the redskins have 2! so let's just analyze things and draw a pretty easy conclusion: the eagles are about talking shit, making a ruckus, acting big and bad, but never winning a damn thing. agree? pretty sure that's an open and shut case. if you're going to troll, at least come correct.