View Single Post
      01-30-2012, 11:08 AM   #24
ACEE
Average Car Exceeding Expectations (ACEE)

Drives: 2007 335i e92

Garage List
2007 e92  [3.50]
Looks really nice. I don't know why but I'm kinda bias of these wheels hehehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR_1979 View Post
Thanks guys. I know what you mean, the guys at Need4Speed figured out what I could run to avoid it. Falken FK452s - 245/30 in the front and 285/25 in the rear. Perfect fit.

I've seen people asking about setups like this. My only advice would be if you plan on a drop, even a small one, go with 19s. Dropping my car 1/2" in the rear would require gutting the wheel wells. This is stock sport suspension. I did have the spring perches swapped at Supreme Power, which dropped the front 1/2". No rubbing, didn't even have to roll the fenders.
I'm actually dropped on H&R Race and beside a roll thats all you should need. I actually have spacers on mine. I have 12mm spacers in the rear which brings the rear offset to +30mm. Now I do have smaller tires and slight camber, but I have figured out that I can still run the 285 tires WITHOUT spacers and less camber and still be perfectly fine. The natural negative camber that the car makes when lowered will actually help. So if you lower you'll be fine.
MSport front// CPS Front lip// M3 Side Skirts// Custom M3 (non wide body) rear bumper// VRS Type 1 Rear Diffuser// ACS style roof spoiler// AC Schnitzer Pedals// VRSF FMIC// Simota CF Intake// Magnaflow Axle Back// AccuAir/UAS airbags// 20" Vossen CV5 // Vredestein Tires// Custom sound sytem // BUY MY VOLKS
ACEE is offline   United_States