Originally Posted by N6CRB
I'm sure this has been asked and answered but I can't find it here.
After I park how can I make the doors unlock?
So far I can...
1. Push the button (on the panel) Frank.
2. Push the button on the fob.
3. Pull the door handle twice. It's like you have to pump up the door handle to make it work.
Is it possible to configure the locks to automagicly unlock when...
1. Putting the trans in Park?
2. Performing a shutdown of the engine?
3. Pulling the fob from the dash?
4. Using the Force? Note: I've tried but using the Force does not work. Doesn't seem to work on Wife or Son either.
Any thoughts (pertaining to this issue) would be helpful.
Since you are "incredibly " smart, you could have just searched on the forum and got the answer. Someone who is as smart as you knows all the answers from the start