rollinstone157
Brotographer
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2010 328i xDrive Sedan

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by brakeboost View Post
I'm hoping to hear that maybe they will begin to test run their product before releasing it blindly.
Just for the record, HPB is a small business--actually a very small business. As far as I know, you can count the number of employees on one or (maybe) two hands. I think what they meant when they said "we have not tested this on an E90 yet" is more "no one at our shop has an E90 Pre-LCI with xenons, so we weren't able to test-fit it".

So this was the first batch, and this customer response is absolutely critical for a company like this. They will not leave you in the dust. They will make the changes nececary, and everything will work out.

But I don't want people to expect these 10W's to magically give their headlights an E92 LCI-look in direct sunlight. Because they won't. The only thing that can do that is a full LED-ring replacement, ex. OSS or *********'s setup. These 10W's are simply another choice in the PnP department, and they're very good for a PnP unit under $100!

Last edited by rollinstone157; 02-07-2012 at 09:12 PM.