View Single Post
      02-07-2012, 09:26 PM   #19

Drives: 2010 328i xDrive Sedan

Garage List
Originally Posted by brakeboost View Post
I'm hoping to hear that maybe they will begin to test run their product before releasing it blindly.
Just for the record, HPB is a small business--actually a very small business. As far as I know, you can count the number of employees on one or (maybe) two hands. I think what they meant when they said "we have not tested this on an E90 yet" is more "no one at our shop has an E90 Pre-LCI with xenons, so we weren't able to test-fit it".

So this was the first batch, and this customer response is absolutely critical for a company like this. They will not leave you in the dust. They will make the changes nececary, and everything will work out.

But I don't want people to expect these 10W's to magically give their headlights an E92 LCI-look in direct sunlight. Because they won't. The only thing that can do that is a full LED-ring replacement, ex. OSS or *********'s setup. These 10W's are simply another choice in the PnP department, and they're very good for a PnP unit under $100!
Reviews -|- HPB "Ultimate" LED Interior Kit -|- Noyka Cornering Bulbs -|- HPB 20W AE [OLD] -|- LUX H8 V4 -|- New Reviews Pending Vendor Approval

Last edited by rollinstone157; 02-07-2012 at 10:12 PM.