View Single Post
      02-09-2012, 07:21 AM   #339
dilshan86
Registered
Rep

Drives: 330i Coupe M-Sport

Hi there,

First post on the forum as I recently just bought my 330i coupe!

I travelled all the way up to Colne to Lloyd Colne to purchase my BMW. I'd decided to put the holding deposit down on the car during the week, after having seen plenty more pictures taken especially for me and receiving further assurances that the car was exactly as described.

I think it's natural to still be nervous but on arriving, I found that my car had been shielded from the falling snow, which was a nice touch. I'd dealt with John Edge over the phone to secure the car, but the deal was sealed with Richard Turner.

The car was exactly as described - which shouldn't be something I'm pointing out, but it's all too often that prospective buyers turn up to see a car not quite how it was advertised. I spent a full 5 minutes walking around the car, inspecting everything and could not find a blemish, not bad for an 07 plate.

I'm a tad wary of the fact that I look quite young and hence could be treated differently, but the service was flawless, I got a nice long test drive across various roads, with Richard teaching about the merits of various gadgets and the engine.

I decided to take the car that day, and it was fully prepped, minus the MOT and floor mats, which Richard deducted from the sale price and promised to send out to my home address respectively.

I must also mention Daffyd who set my car up perfectly. This might be part of the service but it's just exactly what you need as a new owner.

I part exchanged my old car, and realised during the week that I'd left something in there. When I called to inquire about this, I was told my car had been sold on - but Lloyd Colne have endeavoured to find it and in fact I was told that I should have my belongings posted to me by next week!

Couldn't really be any happier!