Originally Posted by Louchie
I'm pretty sure that's what they want to do since I haven't heard anything about getting insurance involved. I just don't know if I should wait until Monday when the owner will apparently "get back to the office", or try and get the insurance information tomorrow.. Also, based on how they have been dealing with the situation I doubt they would be willing to give me the information
I was hit by a girl once. She wanted to pay out of her pocket but I got her insurance information from her as a backup. She blew me off for a few days and made an excuse. I called her insurance company and filed through them. It was a good choice at the end because her insurance provided a rental car and gave me an extra $250 for my inconvenience.
I'd get their insurance information and inform them that they must give it to you or something. Then I'd wait for the owner depending on how long your patience is. It's your call.