Objects in the mirror are losing
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2007 BMW 335i E92 AW/CR 6MT

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshboody View Post
I think I feel the "surge" people are talking about on stage1 agg. Any thoughts on the cause. Boost seems to be there, more like a hesitation when floored. In 1 log I saw timing jump about 3deg which was odd and may explain the feeling. I assume v400, this is addressed?
I dont think the cause has really been discussed much...I know Cobb is working very hard on the fix and actually mentioned on a recent post that I think they got it fixed (in v400) and ready for beta release..I havent seen the timing jump that you saw during the hesitation so maybe I need to log a bit more and see if I get the same..(Although im running Stage 2+FMIC ST)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rader1 View Post
The only surging i experience is on stage 2+ when doing a 3rd gear pull from a low RPM under HEAVY load. I need to log it.
Mine is not exclusive to 3rd gear...but I agree I notice it more in the 3rd gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brey335i View Post
For those experiencing a surge or hesitation or oscillations, try out a fresh reinstall of the linear maps. I can't believe how smooth and fast the car feels tonight.

Apart from the smoke coming from the exhaust and the f@&$ing wastegate rattle that is... Lol
I tried a fresh install a few days back but no love on the surge/hesistation fix...maybe my issue is bc 6MT no clue..anxiously waiting

Are your turbo on their way out? Still under warranty?......(Pause)....Vishnu Single Turbo......? Haha