Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Garage List
2009 BMW M3  [9.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy View Post
me too... i think i just destroyed my blizzaks this year. Bought them brand new, did a dyno with it and i drive them pretty hard
God, same here. I was "planning" on switching my Cobb to the stock map for winter but, since we never got winter, I have been on stage 1 aggressive the whole time. On blizzaks. Which are 225s. I'm afraid of what I'm going to find when I take them off, but I think I only need them to do 1 more winter (this is their 2nd winter) so I'm keeping my fingers crossed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3->WRX->335 View Post
I'm praying for a lot of snow in March. This ski season has been pathetic and of course it's the first year I've had a season pass. That being said I never put winters on either one of my cars this year and I've been fine. The end of October was the only serious snow we've had.
You, sir, have more confidence in PA weather than I do. I didn't want to get stranded so I put mine on in mid December (knew I had a western PA trip coming up and the weather is usually ass there - which it actually was, so I'm glad they were on). Now, had I said "oh I'll wait till it gets bad" I'm sure it would've started dumping snow at the most inopportune moment. I'm sure me putting on my snows out of an abundance of caution totally jinxed our ski season. I have gone 0 times this winter. My bad.