02-27-2012, 12:40 PM   #12
Z3->WRX->335
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkr335 View Post
God, same here. I was "planning" on switching my Cobb to the stock map for winter but, since we never got winter, I have been on stage 1 aggressive the whole time. On blizzaks. Which are 225s. I'm afraid of what I'm going to find when I take them off, but I think I only need them to do 1 more winter (this is their 2nd winter) so I'm keeping my fingers crossed...

You, sir, have more confidence in PA weather than I do. I didn't want to get stranded so I put mine on in mid December (knew I had a western PA trip coming up and the weather is usually ass there - which it actually was, so I'm glad they were on). Now, had I said "oh I'll wait till it gets bad" I'm sure it would've started dumping snow at the most inopportune moment. I'm sure me putting on my snows out of an abundance of caution totally jinxed our ski season. I have gone 0 times this winter. My bad.
I'm really glad someone else thinks like I do...I was kind of trying to achieve a snowy winter by not putting snows on! Realistically I just didn't want to drop the $