EAS is now offering AST suspension for your BMW! For those looking for something that would hold up to track duty, while keeping civil on the streets for daily driving, look no further!
The venerable 4000 Series damper stands as AST's entry level, adjustable damper. Using the same internal technology found in the 5000 Series competition sets, the 4000 Series creates near-budget level single adjustable and double adjustable dampers for the track and amateur road racing market. Hand built in Holland, these monotube, high pressure nitrogen shock absorbers are some of the finest on the market.
*Pictures shown are not of actual products, applications may vary
AST 4100/4200 Features
- Monotube dampers that use 22mm shafts for struts and 14mm shafts for shocks
- Nitrogen charged to 175 psi for 22mm shaft shocks and 265 psi for 14mm shaft shocks
- Utilizes AST's Load Bearing Piston (LBP) for all strut designs (AST is the only coilover in this price range to use this feature)
- Steel bodied struts and shocks all use European KTL coating which is stronger and more weather resistant than powder coat or wet paint found on most shocks
- Utilizes design principles required for grueling TUV testing including withstanding 1 million cycles with 1100 pounds of side load on the strut
- Rebound-only adjustable (4100), Rebound and Compression adjustable (4200)
- Fully rebuildable and revalvable
- Shortened appropriately for lowered performance cars
- Valved for a comfortable, aggressive street ride that performs great at the track
- (2) Front AST Monotube Struts
- (2) Rear AST Monotube Shocks
- AST Front Spring Perches for 60mm springs and your OEM upper strut mounts (removed when bought with camber plates)
- AST rear height adjusters
- AST Tool Kit
- Vorshlag Camber & Caster Plates
- AST or Rogue Engineering Rear Shock Mounts
- Swift Springs in various spring rates
Why Swift Springs?
Swift made a name for itself on the tracks of Asia, Europe, and U.S. by defying all accepted concepts and speculations about the future, if any, in coil spring science. When many other companies were looking at expensive and brittle titanium composites to create the next evolution of springs, Swift was looking at reinventing the entire science of coil spring dynamics. Swift saw that most others are using the old regular silicone chrome material, which was not strong enough. It used a heat tempering method that damaged the strength of the material that requiring more coils, in turn, more weight, and the material was also suffering from a short life span. With springs like this leading the industries, Swift saw room for improvement.
Swift's R & D team created material, called H5S.TW, which is stronger then regular silicone chrome material. Because of this material, we could make the spring wire thinner, and could wind the springs with fewer coils, which greatly decreased weight while dramatically increasing available stroke.
Check our website
for more information!
You can reach us directly by calling 866.669.0705 to place your order over the phone.
Credit/Debit Cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, PayPal, Google Checkout (available online & over phone)
Money Order/Cashier's Check & Bank Wire Transfer are also available. Please contact us to pay with either of these methods.
All orders will be shipping via UPS. If you are interested in shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, or internationally, please contact us directly, as you will be charged additional shipping fees.
Hours of Operations:
Monday - Friday from 9AM to 5PM PST
Saturday/Sunday - Closed
Retail Location/ Installation Center:
Come check out our 8000 square foot facility in Anaheim, CA. We install everything we sell.
Phone: 866.669.0705 x27
Feel free to contact me via PM, email, or phone if you have any questions.