03-02-2012, 06:56 PM   #635
Anderw
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mseriesmotherf er View Post
you and everyone else that keep asking the same questions over and over need to f-ing learn to read. this question has been answered more than enough times. the purpose of a thread is for people to be able to post info 1 time and have it there for everyone to see. just look. F-ing lazy pieces of sh!+. it only took about 2 hrs to read the whole thread, and if you're planning on doing this to your car, that is a fraction of the time you should spend researching this before you start.
and for everyone complaining about $500 to wrap your cars: IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD $500 TO WRAP A BMW OR AN AUDI THEN YOU NEED TO EITHER TRADE IN YOUR CAR FOR SOMETHING YOU CAN AFFORD OR STAY OUT OF THE CUSTOMIZING GAME. and $500 is nothing compared to a new paint job or a pro wrap job. DIY doesn't always mean dirt cheap, and frankly in the case of covering your car, it shouldn't be cheap. spend a little money so it looks good and stays looking good. yes the article about this guy is misleading. he got his wrap cheap because he knows someone, but even paying 5x that is still really cheap for a custom look on a car. retards
Did you make a new account to say that. I saw it was a 29 page thread looked threw a few pages and didn't see the answer, its not research reading peoples comment and Im not worried about the price I just don't wanna pay more then is necessary that would be stupid, just cause you have a bmw doesn't mean you have to overpay for the same thing. And yeah the people who ask questions on the forum are "retards" your to much. You just must have some life cause you wasted 2 hours reading one thread go ahead and pick more fights for no reason.

Last edited by Anderw; 03-02-2012 at 07:03 PM..
Appreciate 0