Originally Posted by richpike
So I've never gone, but I'm definitely interested in going this year. A few questions for those who have been before:
1. How many runs do you normally get in?
2. How long are you there for that number of runs?
3. Do you need a helmet for a stock 335? I think there are typically different requirements for how fast your car is.
4. Can other people ride along? If so, is there an age limit?
1. The opening day, you get 2 guaranteed runs. (During t&t nights, you can run your car as many times as you want until they close.)
2. Again, for the opening day, the last two we went (e90post members), we were there until 2-3 P.M., and we got there EARLY morning (6 P.M. I think)
3. You'd need a helmet if you run 13.99 or faster. I've personally only seen one stock 335 run 13.xx
4. You can have someone ride along IF your car is not too fast (12.99 or faster i think?)
Hope you come!