Originally Posted by vgr02
I'm still interested in the 230's however I was hoping to go non RFT. However .... if the price is right
Let me know what you decide to do.
I have a set of 161's that will be available from late next week. No marks & only 3000km on the rubber. If anyone is interested PM me.