Phone: 3one7 - 8five0 - 8five3two (Texting is preferred, but calling is OK)
E-mail: BMW codingBenW [at] g mail [dot] com
If you have a model other than E9X, please let me know first thing. I code primarily E9X but have no problem doing other models or Mini
What I can code
- Digital style speedometer (V = 0 mph)
- Speed correction disable (~2-3 mph)
- Front corner amber bulb delete
- Corner LED delete for E92
- Remove ignition key gong
- Roll up the windows while holding the lock button on the remote
- Fold up the mirrors while holding lock on fob
- iDrive warning delete
- Disable A/C from coming on automatically
- Wipers end in down position.. never stuck halfway
- Automatically go to "Entertainment" on iDrive after a few seconds
- DVD while driving on cars with CIC units (older models (CCC units) require an additional $50 module)
- Unlock all doors when the engine shuts off.
*For me, it's nice because I always need to get something out of the back of my E90. Others like this feature so that their passengers don't get confused.
- Seat belt warning disable
- Fog lights stay on when flashing high beams
- Fog lights stay on with bi-xenons high beams
- Double impulse Hazard lights (some models..this can be YouTube'd)
- Factory alarm coding. Requires that it be installed. I can help with that too, if need be.
*Saves you 2 hours of labor from the dealer just for coding alone
* *NOTE* - I can also help increase the volume of your factory alarm
- Welcome lights - including pathway lights
- Bulb error check removal for after market LED lights
- Adaptive headlight error removal
- Activate and customize welcome light grouping - angel eyes, rear license plate lights, main lamps, etc
- TPMS deactivation for aftermarket wheels or track wheel switchers.
- Sirius radio activation
- New Battery Registration
- Error code checking and clearing
There are risks involved in coding. It is very unusual for someone to brick an ECU doing this, plus I know how to revert your car back to factory settings to make sure you leave the appointment just as you came. I still ask that you sign a waiver releasing me from any responsibility since I'm not doing this for business/profit.
I will travel! There must be at LEAST 3 cars confirmed for that day in order for me to travel, however. It's just me doing this and I work a normal salaried job...so I'm pretty busy and have a life. As long as you keep in close contact with me I'll get you coded. I ask to be reimbursed for gas, because I had to fill up twice this past weekend just to do coding. Anyone and everyone is welcome to come straight to my apartment!!!