Originally Posted by bpsf83
Wow. Talk about raising a thread from the dead. Mad skills Dr. Frankenstein.
Raising again...I am about to do this mod on my 330i with 87k miles
. I am planning to do the following:
1) Wash my engine bay troughly.
2) Replace stock air filter for K&N (price difference is only $15.00)
3) Charcoal Delete (why not, thanks to all your post experiences)
4) Replace stock fog lights for thunder 7500K H11 super white.
5) Replace cabin filter as well.
Thats all for now. I know, not major mods but they surely are interesting. Of course, I will post my overall results.
Any suggestions while am it? Cheers!
Thank you guys!