Sale Price $23,000 - OBO
Location: Oakland, NJ.
Hello, I am the original owner of this 2009, BMW 328i, 6 Speed Manual with Sport Package for $23,000 - OBO. The vehicle is under factory warranty for another 6000+ miles or through the end of 2012. The car also has tire and wheel protection insurance for another 2 years which covers any type of flat tire or damaged rim. The car has 44,400 miles on it as of March 16th, 2012. I am selling this car because I just purchased a 2012 M3 Coupe and am awaiting it's arrival from Germany. Listed below are details and upgrades about the car and everything included in the price. Please feel free to email or call with any questions. Thank you.
1. 2009 Montego Blue BMW 328i, 6 Speed Manual with Sport Package. Interior: Beige Leatherette w/ Light Burl Wood Trim.
2. The vehicle is under factory warranty for another 6000+ miles or through the end of 2012.
3. The car also has tire and wheel protection insurance for another 2 years which covers any type of flat tire or damaged rim which will be replaced at no cost to you.
4. Like new Condition. Waxed and detailed interior and exterior, 4 times per year.
5. No damage besides standard wear and tear.
6. Garage Kept.
7. Comes with extra set of Summer wheels and tires. Wheels are sport package 225/40 front, 255/40 rear. Tires are Bridgestone Potenza.
8. 4 standard carpet floor mats and 4 all season floor mats.
9. Extra halogen and LED Halo bulbs. (Installed bulbs right now are MTECH H8 bright white with a blue tinge, look fantastic day and night, very bright)
10. Front fascia reflector delete with body colored panels.
11. 20% all around tints.
12. Lamin-X tail-light smoke tints.
13. Gloss Black Kidney Grille.
14. Premium Audio (Logic 7)
15. Power seats.
16. Xenon Light Package.
Performance Upgrades - With the Cold Air Intake, the car now produces 245-250 HP and has improved fuel economy, roughly 2 mpg better over stock.
1. BMS Power Box (PBX) Non-Turbo Tuner.
2. AFE Pro 5R Air Intake System.
3. BMS Short Throw Clutch Stop.
Overall, I have taken such pristine care of this car. The car is garage kept and shines like the day I picked it up from the dealer because of frequent washing and detailing including full wax protection 4 times per year. I hate to see this car go, but now have a full time job and am moving onto a new M3, my dream car! Please contact me with any and all questions or if you would like to see the car in person and test drive.
Payment can be done one of two ways. 1. Payment can be in full in which case I would send payment rush to BMW Financial Services and then receive the title which i would transfer to you. We can use a notary for legality purposes in terms of payment transfer. 2. The remaining cost of the car, no more than $23,000 dollars or whatever the sale price agreed upon is, can be refinanced through BMW FS over 5 years. Assuming you have good credit, this would come to about $390 a month (Assuming sale price of $23,000) with no down payment and you would simply assume payments on the car. This is the easier and more affordable route for most people.
My information is below:
Location: Oakland, NJ.
*Anyone can purchase this car and leave a deposit on it, however, final payment, sale, and transfer of ownership cannot take place until about Mid-April when my new car comes in as this is my daily driver for work*