My hesitation is their location and the down time. What would happen if I need retune? I need to take the ECU out again and send it over. I do agree with cssnms having dyno before (stock) and after (after the last tune) on the same dyno is what I am buying.
I might wait for Dinan to come up with their tune if they ever do. For now I will just use the JBD.