I would like to add on instructions for self-coding for those who are attempting to do the coding themselves.
All coding is done using NCS Expert's expert profile (expertmodus)
1. Add $644 to the VO and do FA_WRITE to both CAS and NFRM.
2. After finishing step 1, change ECU to 2RAD (radio professional) and change job to SG_CODIEREN then execute job.
3. After the radio has restarted, pressing the menu button should show an addtional "TEL" option.
4. Press the "TEL" option and make sure BT is turned on.
5. Scan for bluetooth devices and you should see a device named "BMW XXXXX" where "XXXXX" is the last 5 numbers of your VIN.
6. Pair your phone with the radio and it'll be done.
IF the above steps does not work, let the car go into sleep mode (takes about 16 minutes) and try to pair the phone again.
IF after sleep mode it still doesn't work, search for revtor's NCSexpert profile and use this profile for coding.