The car is in pristine condition and it is a blast to drive. No accidents or issues. Always serviced and maintained by the same BMW Master Tech at Ralph Schomp BMW. All lubricating fluids were changed after the break-in period at 1200 miles. Fully synthetic oil changes were performed every 5000 miles or less thereafter. Dealer has installed the factory BMW Performance Power Kit (PPK) which adds an additional radiator, larger cooling fan and more HP (320HP). This is the same engine hardware used in the BMW 335is. The increased cooling offered by the kit will definitely increase the reliability of these motors in the long run as these cars run hot, especially with tunes. The PPK is compatible with many tunes and it is piece of mind due to the extra cooling.
Here's some BMW factory extras that are included with the purchase of the car:
- BMW PPK ($3000)
- 7year/100k miles Transferable Factory BMW GOLD Warranty ($3800).
- Two sets of BMW wheels and tires (factory 18"/Michelin PS2 RFTson style 189 wheels, and factory 17"/Hankook winter tires) (at least $1500). The wheels/tires that are now on are the 17" winter setup.
- BMW M-Tech steering wheel ($1000)
The car was ordered without any "packages". However it is loaded with the following factory options and my own upgrades:
- Navigation - with Updated 2012 Nav maps (factory)
- Bluetooth (factory)
- Voice command (factory and works great with Bluetooth, NAV, etc)
- USB/iPOD/iPhone integration (factory)
- HI-FI audio option with factory amp and subwoofers under the front seats (factory)
- CD/DVD player (Factory)
- Heated leather SPORT seats with lumbar support (upgraded)
- Homelink interior mirror with Compass (upgraded)
- headlight washers (factory)
- folding rear ski bag (factory)
- Fold down rear seats (factory)
- Adaptive xenon headlights (factory)
- Full front, pillars and mirrors clear bra (shop installed)
- tint (dealer installed)
I am the original owner and have all records. I can help with shipping too, typically runs about $600-$700 from Denver to anywhere in Cont US.
Feel free to call with any questions at 303-717-5000.
Sorry, not the best quality pictures but my daughter has the camera and she's in France till next week.
Asking $31,500 with all the above included.