View Single Post
      07-11-2007, 01:29 PM   #2
baloo

Drives: 2007 E90 328i

Another postive experience with Passport & Yves Badji

I want to add my own thoughts to this thread re: Yves, as my experience with him was very positive. I initially emailed several DC/MD/VA dealers with exactly what I was looking for and a request for a quote. Yves responded promptly for Passport and had a good quote with all the details spelled out. It took 15 minutes for us to agree on everything, he took my deposit via phone and I never had to waste time visiting the dealer until I actually picked up our car.

Our car was ordered from Germany, as I had a specific list of options I wanted. I realize my experience was somewhat atypical, but from my order to delivery took only one month. Yves consistently kept me up on the car's build status and answered all of my emails. When the car arrived, delivery and the paperwork was straightforward. In the ensuing weeks I had a few follow-up items re: registration (I don't live in MD), warranties and accessories. Having already made the sale, Yves has politely and promptly followed up on my emails to address these items.

In sum, Yves was fair and straightforward throughout the process - much better than some of my previous car buying experiences. I would do business with him and Jim Redden again.