04-01-2012, 04:30 PM   #17
Mallard
4 pot warrior

Drives: E90 318I

Garage List
2006 e90  [5.00]
thanks fella
Yep the list is quite long actually !
considering it was a bog standard "sales rep" spec vehicle when i got it , i think we´ve come a long way

the rear section is an OE PE item, sounds ok even for a 4banger

I retrofitted the light package inside so i get the reading lights for the rear pass.

The car is prepped for seat heating now, i just need the loom for the junction box to the seats and coding

I fitted a "speeder response" box, which does liven it up.. not a tune but does help a bit actually considering its got less hp than a car of the same engine volume from 15 years earlier..

theres loads of little details, but thats the beauty isn´t it :P
i changed the shifter boot out from my sport gearknob to the PE alcantara , and got a matching handbrake grip, and then the wheel matches with the stitching and stuff.

The mats are also trimmed in the same grey and black theme, which plays nicely with th CF trim

Its a labour of love really , and i know it wont be worth shit when its that time to sell, but thats not why we did it

The taxes here are ridiculous,
we average 180% on the sales price compared to the rest of Europe.
So there are VERY few nice cars , and those are mostly standard as they are probably leased, or have such a huge loan, they dont dare spoil the chance of getting max for it come sales time

But thanks for kind words fella

Been there, done that, wanna do it again
Mallard is offline   No_Country