e46e92love
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Drives: e92 ///M3; X3 (wife's)

Send a message via AIM to e46e92love
Quote:
Originally Posted by JETBLK335i View Post
I get my car waxed once a month and washed in between at Eric's shop and I couldnt be happier. Regarding if this cleaning process will create swirls, i would say no as from my experience, i do not experience any swirls.

If you are concerned, best thing to do is call Eric and he will explain the cleaning process to you. I am not a detailing expert but for the past 15 years of getting car washes I can say that this is the best of its kind I've been to and has the customer service to go with it.
As a former professional detailer, why do you wax your car once a month? Is it an outdoor car? Even though they are some really good products out there that would hold up well, and you could then stick to a high quality spray wax that that you could use to "freshen up" the car after each wash.

Sorry for going OT....

Cheers,
e46e92

"...it's not about the money and not about the brand of the car, it's about handling,performance and passion......And that, no other car has all together like an M3........when you talk about the most complete car the M is invincible." --Tony Kanaan.