Originally Posted by ENIGMA33
Guys, just a quick comment... before anybody can make a decision we need to have a concept. I am in @ $1200 assuming no emissions impact, SE light or other warnings coming up, and a nice power bump. I don't need a sales pitch but I do need to make my decision based on "something". Right now "something" doesn't exist.
If you are just gauging interest, sure - I am in.
Yes, we are just gauging interest. We need to be sure there's a market for it before we go into production. It just makes common business sense.
The nice thing for you is that you could have VAC do the installation.