View Single Post
      04-12-2012, 11:17 AM   #28
Syndicategt
Brigadier General

Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by idrift4wd View Post
IMO, Just do a single turbo/ Upgraded twins while your at it. you might be spending the same amount of money doing oem parts.
Um no! I can chime in here since I've actually done upgraded RB turbos on my car. All said and done, you are looking at $5,500 with the install for upgraded twin turbos and probably closer $10K if you are going to do the single route. Adding any sort of upgraded turbo makes no sense whatsoever if the OP wants to remain stock. You need FBO+Meth at a minimum to go this route.

That being said. Find yourself a good independent mechanic or do the work yourself. It's not a hard install, just very tedious. Check out the forsale forum or buy some new OEM turbos from Tischer - http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=550485

- $1200 ($600 each) for the turbos
- $400 for hardware ($200 if you use current oil lines)
- $800-1600 for labor
Total - $2200-3200
2008 BMW 335i e90 - Sold - Rob Beck Turbos / PROcede V5 / Aquamist HFS-4 / AR Downpipes / AE Exhaust / ER Comp FMIC / ER CP / TiAL BOV / Custom Intake / RPI Scoops / Quaife LSD / Swift-Koni Coilovers / DSS HS / Morr VS8.2 Sig Black / Michelin PSS / P3 Boost Guage / M3 body / M3 steering wheel / Adam's Rotors / Hawk HPS / SS lines /
Syndicategt is offline   United_States