Major
Rep

Drives: 08 E60 M5 & 08 Infiniti QX56

Garage List
2006 MB S430 SOLD  [0.00]
2003 E46 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotchAndCigar View Post
If I were you, Mr. "I am god", I'd be ashamed to make a personal remark like that. Income information IS released for those in public office. School transcripts are never required, ever. No tone, just facts. And yes, I would unhesitatingly say it to your face.

Do you realize that you're siding with people who can't accept that their magna cum laude Harvard Law grad is their president? Is anything really going to come of this?

Just to be clear, becuase it seems the point was completely missed....that is from the movie "Malice"...and was a was done intentionally be Baldwin's character to get a larger settlement from the insurance which he then split with the plaintiff...but not before she murdered him...

It was said completely in jest with all of the intended irony...

That being said....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotchAndCigar View Post
Because the former is required, the latter is not. Why is this so difficult to understand?

"Require: to call for or exact as obligatory; ordain: The law requires annual income-tax returns"

Please cite the law, requirement, section of the constitution...or any other part in US law which would "require" (your words) the release of tax forms.

Further, since President Obama is such a scholar....his writings should be enlightening

I pass the time on the labor floor reading US and my state supreme court opinions all the time...
Cars I've owned '76 Chevelle 350 RIP '82 Monte Carlo 350 RIP '82 Mustang 302 RIP '88 Honda CRX RIP '88 Olds Toronado sold '94 Toyota Tercel sold '99 Acura TL sold 2002 Porsche 911 sold 2003 E46 M3 Blk/gr 2006 MB S430 sold Current: 2008 Infiniti QX56 & 2008 E60 M5