Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Drives: '07 E90 335i 6MT

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i E90  [4.68]
2014 Audi SQ5  [5.00]
Talking Sneaky's Hypersilver Advans Have Arrived

My last Advan RS wheel finally arrived from Japan this week and while the setup isn't quite complete since I'm still waiting on my wheel stud kit with blue lugs, it was so nice out today that I had to take a few pics and share with you guys.

Wheel specs are:
Front: 19x8.5 et 35 w/ 10mm H&R Spacer on 235/35/19 Michelin Pilot SS
Rear: 19x10 et 24 on 265/30/19 Michelin Pilot SS
PS - I originally had 275's, but too much rubbing required me to bump down.

Also, I'm interested in your thoughts regarding the center caps. This is kind of complicated, but bear with me; I bought 3 of the wheels used and they came with the OEM center cap adapters. The 4th new wheel came with no adapter or caps. This is random, but a guy on the forum was selling 3 new, Advan RS 73mm flat caps so I picked those up and ordered a 4th cap from Alan at **********s, but it's not supposed to be here until May.

So, long story short, until I have a full set of caps, I'm running a Jekyl and Hyde setup with the Advan caps on the driver's side (b/c I like them more) and the BMW caps on the passenger's side. Clearly I have a preference, but I'd like to hear your opinions.

6MT | FBO | Spec2+ | ER Dual Oil Coolers | 3.46 Wavetrac | StopTech | KW V1 | GC Camber | M3 Bits | Advan RS | LS3 AEs | Dyno Results | Pics