View Single Post
      04-15-2012, 11:54 PM   #69

Drives: E90 335i

I did this 2 weeks ago and want to know how tight you guys get the V band clamp on the turbo to down the tips touch, mine arn't touching. I had one clamp put on upside down ( my buddy did this) but it is in the same place it needs to be just upside down. One other problem is there is a bolt on the flange in the rear that I can not get a wrench on to fully tighten it...I have 3" AR and there is not a Way I can see to get that last bolt that is farthest on the passenger side on the flange. I was luck enough to get a socket on one side of the flange on this bolt and tighten it a bit but holding it in place with a wrench/socket from the other side I can not? Anyone have this problem/problems lol!

I think mine may have a small leak.

JB4 G5, Stage 3 LPFP, Stage 2 MOTIV PI, VM 6466 ST, Custom OCC W/ SS lines, ER FMIC, ER CP W/HKS BOV, M3 control arms, M3 guide rods, M3 upper links, M3 front & rear sway-bars, HPA rear toe arms, Wavetrac LSD, HPF Gen 2, DEFIV kit, KW clubsport, Delrin solid SF bushings, stoptech rotors, Rogue Tranny Mounts, 1M bumper, M3 CF hood, M3 fenders, M3 OEM sideskirts, Mtech rear bumper, CSL trunk, MORR VS8.2 rims 245/295