My car has 56,xxx on the clock and has never been modded. I dropped another $3k late last year for the extended platinum warranty to cover me through 5/15. I'm itching for more power. Should I go ahead and drop a little more cash on mufflers and a Cobb tune and hold tight for the 2015 f30 M? Should I jump to an e90 m3? I like the idea of holding out until 2015, I have a 14 month old and most likely be adding another to the family next year. the increase in body size (f30) is very close to an e39 m5, which I have also considered getting into.