Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2009 328i Montego Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeller
Quote:
Originally Posted by pkwon9285 View Post
Hey guys!
Name's phil and I live in buffalo, near UB north campus. I just want to update everyone in the WNY area about an event that will take place next Thursday night at TOWNE BMW in williamsville, NY (buffalo). Story is, yesterday, my buddy went to the dealership to buy himself a 335i or a 135i and somehow I kind of side tracked and began talking to the manager and the finance manager. long story short, they wanted to know if there were any bmw car clubs around here, buffalo, and if we have any get meets. Locally here in buffalo there's a meet that goes on every thursaday, friday and sunday, every week. They told me that one of their clients bought an M3 and wants to be part of a club but didnt know any that existed. Anyway, TOWNE BMW said that we can use their lot, they'll move their cars, and hold our meet their next thursday. Just a casual meet where ppl get to see other cars and also the dealership will see what kind of BMW crew exists in the WNY. So, if anyone is willing to support the BMW of WNY crew please feel free to join the meet next thursday. I;m guessing it'll happen aroun 8pm and last until whenever ppl feel like to go home. LASTLY, TOWNE BMW also wants the WNY BMW ppl to bring their car in for the debut of the F10 M5 in JULY. They want to do something like an "evolution" of the 5 series/ M5 series. This will be on JULY 12 and hopefully we can support these two events.
ALL CARS ARE WELCOME!
Any questions, please PM me or Call me @ 347-330-9085. Name's Phil.
EMAIL- PKWON9285@GMAIL.COM

PLEASE LET ME KNOW BY TUESDAY WHO'S ABLE TO COME. I NEED A ROUGH HEAD COUNT.
Thanks and hope to see a lot you guys next thursday night!!
So this is on the 23rd then? at what time? I live right near there.
I agree!! What time?!?!
Appreciate 0