Second Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: Dinan Stg. III E92 335i

FS: Dinan Stage III 2008 335 Coupe, 8150 miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
The time has come for me to part with my Blue Beast. I am moving to the East Coast and will only have room in the stable for my DD Range Rover. This is a one owner car that was treated as if it were an exotic...never seen rain and garaged under a cover. This is a ture Dinan Signature car. The car is pristine. It has put down ~ 340/hp and 370/ft lbs on a dyno jet in horrible conditions. Runs to 60 in 3.9-4.1.

The car:

2008 335i coupe, 8150 miles (that is not a typo!)
Montego Blue
Black Leather
Aluminum trim
6MT
Sport Package
Premium Package
Cold Weather Package
iPod
Comfort Access
Rear Sun Shade

The Dinan:

Dinan Stage III Flash
Dinan Stage I Suspension
Dinan Free Flow Exhaust
Dinan Oil Cooler
Dinan Intercooler
Dinan Aluminum Pedals
Dinan Signature plaque in engine bay

Other:

Morr VS8 forged aluminum wheels in sparkle silver, Potenzas have 5k miles on them
OEM front Aero Lip
Painted Reflectors

I'd be happy to throw in the OEM wheels/tires and whats left of the OEM OC and IC to the buyer. In addition, the buyer is welcome to the fitted and non-fitted covers for the car.

Looking for $38,000 OBO. All reasonable offers will be entertained. PM me for details. Thanks for checking it out!

Attached Images

"...here's a word of advice for those who have been saving their lunch money and patiently waiting for the E92 M3 V8 to come to our shores: If you encounter a 335i with a Dinan badge on the trunk, don't throw down for pink slips. This car is so fast in a straight-line drag that you'll have to hitchhike home." Roundel, April 2008 ||08 E92 335i 6MT / Montego Blue / Dinan Stage III, IC, OC, exhaust and Stage 1 Suspension / Morr VS8

Last edited by Sniper1690; 04-25-2012 at 07:12 PM.