Originally Posted by BADS335
I did. Got them out. What I did was gave slack to the O2s from up top, then lowered the DPs which gave me room to get the wrench on it, and after a soak in WD40 came right off.
Awesome! When putting them back in the wire will twist and I took mine completely loose so this didn't happen.
JB4 G5, WEDGE flash, Walbro 455 LPFP, HFS-4 meth kit 4-AN SS lines, BMS OCC, RB turbos W/3.5 N20 sensor, RB valve, BMS DCI, 3" AR Dps, Custom OC W/ SS lines, ER FMIC, ER CP W/HKS BOV, M3 control arms W/upgraded bushings, M3 Strut Brace, M3 front sway, Meyle HD tie-rods, HPA rear toe arms, Wavetrac LSD, DEFIV kit, Ohlins R/T Cois W/12KG swift springs, Power-Flex subframe bushings, stoptech rotors, Rogue Tranny Mounts, Morr VS8.2 rims 245/295