I won't drive the 335 at the track anymore so the suspension upgrades are no longer needed.
This setup is for a complete track upgrade, was $2800 then $2500 and now $2300 and an even lower $2100
- TC Kline Double Adjustables w/M3 dampers for the rear
- Rear dampers are only 11,000 miles
- Right front is 14,000 miles
- Left front is 35,000 - 40,000 miles
- Swift Springs - 400 ft., 800 rr.
- Includes the tender springs for the rr.
- Includes the original TC Kline springs (not pictured)
- M3 rear camber links
- Vorshlag camber plates
- HPA adjustable front end links (for lowering the car so the sway bar doesn't preload)
- Adjustable rear end links (for lowering the car so the sway bar doesn't preload)
This is all worth 0ver $4000 new.
Won't part out the M3 camber links as they are required for these rear dampers.