Captain Planet

Drives: 11' E92 ZCP M3

Garage List
2009 BMW 335i  [4.80]
2011 BMW M3  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to ZTZ1010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Szemenyei View Post
The car in question is my Jet Black e90 335xi that I brought up to the Audi Dyno Day. As you where sitting in the passenger seat and someone else was running the car on the dyno it would throw a Engine Malfunction Error (underboost), at the time it happened you called me up on to the dyno I reset it on my accessport, and had you try to run it again just for it to happen a second time. Upon it happening a second time you pulled the car off the dyno and parked it in the lot for me to troubleshoot (and you printed off a chart for me). Im not bashing the shop especially since I have ties with the Subaru Community and I know all the great work you do, just stating I did have problems on your dyno as well.
Thanks for chiming in, Steve. Important to note we also could not recreate the 30FF underboost code off-dyno.
2011.5 Alpine White E92 M3 | DCT w/ BPM Software | ZCP | CF Roof | CF Lip| Fully Coded | AFE Stage 2 Intake| ACM Exhaust | ACM Test Pipes | BPM Stage II Dev Tune | AA Pulleys | RPi Scoops | Swift Springs | LED Interior Lights| LUX V4 | Extended Aluminum DCT Paddles|
ZTZ1010 is offline   United_States