View Single Post
      05-03-2012, 03:02 PM   #41
Justin@ADVAN Performance
Australia
Rep

Drives: N54 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by nafoo View Post
Did you ever figure out which 3 series have which bolt pattern?
Hey mate,

I apologise for not responding to your post.

I have not looked at this thread in a very long time. Truth be told we had pretty much given up on the US market, as every time I quote shipping costs on one of our components, I get this reaction... lol

Anyway if you have a 335i that is built pre-January 2009 then you have a "8 bolt" flywheel, January 2009 on it's a "6 bolt" like mine.

It would seem that the month of January is the changeover point, so whilst December 2008 and February 2009 are clear cut with regards to application, if you have a Jan' built car it would be worth confirming the OE part# using your VIN at a dealership or online to avoid any confusion.

Cheers,

Justin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 135Genyus View Post
i need yours because the machine shops by me are to scared to touch my twin mass...the thing is that i need to sell mine before i can even purchase yours...is it still avail.
Yep,

it's still for sale.

When would you need it and are you interested in the 10 kg version as it is, or would you like the weight further reduced to 7.5 kg for circuit application?

Lastly here are some pics of the exact flywheel that is currently in my 135i, it's obviously a "6-bolt" unit.

Cheers,

JD.
Attached Images

Last edited by Justin@ADVAN Performance; 05-03-2012 at 03:10 PM. Reason: Typo