View Single Post
      05-04-2012, 03:50 PM   #1
richpike
Captain

Drives: L322 RR, E90 335i

Thumbs up Great Service Experience @ Winslow BMW in COS

Summary:
Winslow service (per usual) was excellent and one of their shop foremans even spent 30 minutes talking with me about the N54/55, modifications, showed me his tuned 135i, etc.

Details:
Most feedback threads on dealers are usually when things go wrong, but I had another great service experience at Winslow BMW in the Springs today and I thought I'd post it up.

I had to take my car in for an oil and filter and an issue with my sunroof. Per usual, they did a fantastic job of getting me in, getting me a loaner car, getting it done on time, etc. My previous service advisor (Mike Evelyn) was always fantastic, but he has since been promoted, so I have a new service advisor (Jason Russell) who is also excellent. I always know they will do a good job.

Having said all that, it was when I started to ask about the PPK tune and performance exhaust that I was really impressed. Parts was able to quickly get me a quote on both, and then sent me back to Jason to get an estimate on labor - as I was talking to Jason, one of the shop foremans came in and Jason introduced me to him. Super great guy (his name was Bryan, but I didn't catch his last name) who spent the next 30 minutes talking with me about the N54 and N55, showed me his car (a very nicely tuned 135) and talked mods/performance for the 335 in general. I really appreciated him taking the time to share with me about his experiences and knowledge on our cars - makes me feel good to know there are true, knowledgable, enthusiasts in the back working on our cars.

Pretty cool - all in all, I give them a
Rich

Best Stock 1/4 time = 14.1 @ 99.4 at Bandimere Speedway (DA = 7,400ft ASL; 13.5 @ 103 corrected)