Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2008 328xi Monoco Blue

Garage List
2008 328xi  [0.00]
June Meet and BBQ

Hey Everyone,

Realizing that my family owns a great place for all of us to meet and caravan to, I am proposing a meet. I suggest that this meet be held on a weekend next month. Preferably during a hot sunny day! First, let me give you some background on exactly what you guys could expect from this meet, and my ideas.
Our destination will be my families farm/ranch house. Located south of Olympia on Steamboat Island, the "farm" as I have always called it is about 12 acres of maintained (cut) grass and about 4 acres of forest. We have 3 buildings on the property. I visited just last weekend and kept thinking my place would be great for a photo shoot/BBQ hangout. The open field, farm houses, and landscape should provide great photo-shoot material. I am thinking we meet up in Seattle before hand, early of course, and caravan south on I-5. The drive should take us anywhere between 1 1/2 hours to 2 hours. For anyone interested in rolling shots, this will be a great opportunity for us! The best part is once you get off the freeway and onto steamboat island road we can open our cars up. I have never seen a cop on this road, and personally this road holds my current land speed record of a measly 120. Needless to say we can send a scout to double check if there are any pigs waiting for us! Once we get there we can fire some grills up and make food, then photo shoot, or vice versa.
I would like to plan this in the month of June. Sorry if there are other meets planned, I have not been up to date on the forums; I just wanted to get this idea out there.
Tell me what you guys think, and if you have any suggestions or comments.
I will be updating the post as more stuff gets confirmed, but for now I'll start a list of interested people.

1) Hunter
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)