View Single Post
      05-20-2012, 03:02 PM   #45
Gavin@MMW
Brigadier General

Drives: MMW Supercharged E90 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by C ///M View Post
And that is still with 250rwhp at ~5000rpm? I imagine the final product will be significantly faster.

Question, why the concern with awd? The front differential? Isn't it the same as the 335xi front diff? Sorry, haven't checked part numbers yet.

I'd really like to see some daylight engine bay shots if you have some ready. Also, if you are feeling super generous, any intake drawings or designs to share? The way you have the shorter hard tube going to the flexible tube, will that remain? I like the shorter hard tube in case I pickup a kit, I can run a custom setup to utilize the greater amount of space in my X3.
Oh it will be much faster

It's not a concern for AWD, it's just the AWD cars have more drivetrain loss, so it will naturally have less power for a given setup VS. a RWD car.

We are going out for Day shots today (After the King's Game )
So i will have some of those too a little later.

THE INTAKE:
As I said earlier, the intake on it is not a production part its just a test tube that runs fine because this kit is still 90% finished and the intake is still being produced, but will be done end of next week. I just wanted to get it to Bimmerfest and take some videos and stuff for you guys in the mean time.

That Flex tube will not remain on any of the final stuff, it is just for me to run around with and for us to work on while the real one is being done.

The hard tube is the general intake mold pipe, so it will remain but a more refined version obviously. The Flex tube will be replaced with a solid tube as well next week.
Gavin@MMW is offline   United_States