View Single Post
      05-21-2012, 01:51 PM   #1
smdauberm3
Second Lieutenant

Drives: 2004 E46 Dinan M3

For Sale 2003 M5

Hey guys,

My brother is looking to sell his e39 M5. He loves BMWs and is wanting to switch to a track car and thats the main reason for selling the M5. Here is some information about his car:

-2003 BMW M5 with 50,000 miles. Asking $25,000

-PS2 tires with about 20,000 miles on them. (70% tread) An extra set of winter tires & wheels, Michelin pilot alpins (40% tread) on BMW mille miglia MMII 18 wheels

-Brand new clutch
-Almost all M5s came loaded with every possible option for the 5 series plus more.
-Silver exterior
-It has black leather Extended Leather interior Alcantara headliner (only comes in M5s)Aluminum trim. Sun roof.DVD nav Cassette player in dash behind nav screen 6 disk cd player in trunk with DVD navTwo large speakers in trunk. Included in premium sound package.
-Luxury privacy screens for windows on back seats.
-Front heated seats.
-No spare tire, instead inflation canister kit.
-Garage kept. Excellent condition, very well maintained, all records kept. Hand washed.

-The lincoln, NE BMW dealership has done almost all the service on it.Its not a flashy car,it blends in with traffic.

I can personally say that the car is in mint condition! This is the perfect car to build off of because its pure stock or for a nice Daily Driver!

If interested email or call me:

smdauber@gmail.com
402-540-5491

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]