download the blue link named 3/25 interface download http://www.n54tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10605
once you do:
1) Download it
2) Open the folder
3) install the USB drivers
4) Hit the setup.exe icon to install the interface
5) Plug in the USB cord to your computer thats running from the USB
6) go to start -> my computer -> right-click -> properties -> hardware -> device manager -> and find with COM#
7) Open JB4 interface
8) Type in COM # and to go file -> connect
9) play around with the JB4 interface, be careful about changing settings if you don't know what they can do though.
upload the latest firmware if you haven't, there are substantial difference between the old 3/19 firmware and the newest 5/19 Alpha firmware.