View Single Post
      05-24-2012, 08:06 AM   #1
ted335
Registered

Drives: 335i Convertible E93

WTD 1 rear 19"x9 225 MV4 style Rear alloy wheel to fit 335i M Sport. Buy or Rent?

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for 1 rear 19"x9 225 MV4 style Rear alloy wheel for a BMW 335i M Sport 2007/57.

Happy to buy or rent one you have in your garage.

Back story:
One of my rear wheels has developed a crack on the inside of the rim. Had it looked at by a BMW dealer and he said it's not a BMW wheel, it's a pattern replacement. So BMW will not replace my wheel. I bought the car secondhand outside of the BMW used car network.

So I need 1 rear wheel to get my car back on the road while I sort this out with the garage that sold me my car.

I am based in London and should only need the wheel for a few weeks while this is sorted out.

As an option I don't mind "renting" a wheel, or doing a buy back, if someone wants to temporarily sell me a wheel. Your wheel could earn you some extra money instead of just being sat in your garage.

Prefer a genuine BMW alloy but would consider a pattern wheel. So long as it's in good condition, no cracks, no welds.

Info:
Rear alloy wheels: 19x9" ET39
Wheel part number: BMW 36118037142
Tyre size: 255/30/19

If you know anyone who can help please pass on my details to them, or theirs on to me.

Thank you.
Ted.