Originally Posted by BMW_Belgier
So i promised a bit more feedback today!
I drove my freshly optimized beauty to work today (approx. 60 miles)
- better response on throttle
- its more agressiv
- from 1200 - 4000 it has more power
- no significant power gain 4000 - up
- the intake seems to be louder (sucking air in)
- my PPE has a new kind of brabbling when you go off the throttle
You can really feel the power gain. Its not gigantic but you can feel the car more surging.
I am not a fan of timing (so much different things can change from one day to another...). But i reached higher speeds in shorter time
I recommend it to everybody
Very good summary! I stand behind that 110%. It's very worth it and comes in with all the promised results. If you haven't noticed yet, but your fuel econ might actually also increase by, like, 1 mile... hah! Mine did. Higher speeds in shorter time is the best way to describe it.