Drives: E90 335i Modded

Garage List
2007 BMW 335I  [0.00]
2007 BMW 335i  [3.44]
Send a message via AIM to JGMODS
Talking JGMODS | E90 M Tech / M Sport Front & Rear Bumpers

Orders@JGMODS.com || www.JGMODS.com || Mon-Fri: 10am-5pm

Greetings Members,

JGMODS is your direct source to hundreds of hand picked products for your E9X BMW 3 Series! Ever product we offer has been tested over and over for fitment, durability, and more! To insure our customers only receive the best products on the market available for their Ultimate Driving Machines. Together we can now make the "Ultimate Modded Machine".

Introducing the E90 M Tech / M Sport Style Front & Rear Bumper for your E90 BMW 3 Series BMW. For your 2006-2008 Pre LCI we offer both Front & Rear bumpers, while for the LCI we offer only the Rear.

Why buy your M Tech/Sport kit from JGMODS instead of OEM? 1 Giant Reason: SAVINGS!!!, What I mean by that is we offer you the same high quality product for a fraction of the price you would be charged for an OEM M Sport bumper from the dealership. Why pay more for the same quality product??

Here are some pictures of the installed bumpers! Thanks for E90post members Kinze & E90Elvis for the pictures.

Applications:
Front Bumper: 2006-2008 E90 Pre LCI Sedan
Rear Bumper: 2006-2011 E90 Pre LCI & LCI Sedan

SHIPPING COSTS
-$120.00 For Shipping to Con't U.S.
-Other Countries, Please PM for inquiries

The front bumper will require OEM M Sport fender liners & lower engine cover exactly the same way the OEM bumper will. Rear bumper is plug and play with or without the fender liners.

Front bumper comes with NO PDC & with Headlight washer cut outs. Rear bumper is NON-PDC but can be customly drilled for PDC allowance for a small fee.

To place an order, or get more information, shoot us a PM, email
or

We Accept Paypal!

Make sure to us on Facebook, To keep updated with specials & win prizes!